Monday, September 1, 2008

Question for the viewers

As we have all seen, Jon and Kate Gosselin are now on a vacation frenzy, well at least an outing frenzy. Each week we see them haul all 8 kids to somewhere new and we get to watch as Kate has her meltdowns and as they hustle their poor children from one ride to another. We see the special privileges they get, such as going behind the scenes to meet characters or having an entire skating rink to themselves. TLC of course is paying for all these wonderful trips, but for good reason, this is a REALITY show and we all want to know how the other half lives, you know the half, the half that doesn't have to work or pay for anything.

On their new and improved (cough) website, a viewer asked...

What is your favorite family trip so far and do you have a “dream” trip that you would like to take someday?

Kate's response to where they would like to travel was...

And there is a place that we would love to go someday as a family to “retrace” Jon’s steps when he was 19. But I will keep that as a mystery for future shows…it may happen and it may not but we can always dream, can’t we?

Oh boy, another hint by Kate that they want more.

So my question to viewers is this, where would you like to see the Gosselins go for another vacation?

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to see them go to Grandma's house!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, a mystery. I have something to look forward to now!

Anonymous said...

I want to see Kate go to a psychiatrist and I want to see the kids go play in the park and get dirty. Oops, I almost forgot Jon, I want to see Jon go find a job.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see them take a camping trip, a real tent camping trip, with no helpers. I know large families who did this and it was the best times of their lives.

notakatelover said...

I would like to see the kids on a trip to public school and would like to see Jon on a trip to an employment office. I would also like to see Kate on a trip to the hospital in her scrubs to go to work not to disrupt the patients.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to see them go to Vegas, I can only imagine Jon gambling away the children's college fund (oh I forgot, there is no fund). Kate of course would hit the spas and the kids, well they could stay with their Nanny in the suite.

Anonymous said...

I would like Jon and Kate to travel to New Orleans and see the people there that have been without proper housing for the past 3 years, who live day to day and wonder if they will ever be able to rebuild. Who's lives were shattered and would be happy for any helping hand. Then I would like to hear Jon and Kate sit on their love seat and complain about how the town wasn't even cleaned up for their arrival. These 2 make me sick!

Anonymous said...

I would just like to see them go away, that's all.

Anonymous said...

I want to see them go to Disney World again. This time with not being rushed. They could take the time to really enjoy it and for Jon not to have to be rushed to get back home to work. They deserve a nice trip.

Anonymous said...

I think Kate should take all the girls with her to the spa and well Jon could take all the boys to the closet with him, so they can see what he does all the time.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous said...
I want to see them go to Grandma's house!

September 1, 2008 1:13 PM


I agree, they should spend some time with the relatives, if any of them would have them.

Anonymous said...

I want to see them take a trip to Canada and learn about the Dionne Quintuplets and the lives these poor souls led.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see them visit the local library and get library cards for al the kids. Oh, what fun they could have!

Anonymous said...

I would like to see them all do something that the twins like for a change.

Anonymous said...

I would like to see them travel to Africa, where they could see how really poor people live, who are really exhausted just trying to get through the day. My gosh, that sounds just like Jon and Kate lives.

Anonymous said...

Lisa said...
I would like to see them take a camping trip, a real tent camping trip, with no helpers. I know large families who did this and it was the best times of their lives.


Well we will see them camp in tents next week, in their back yard so not really roughing it, but in tents, I can't wait.

Anonymous said...

I will like to see them take a vacation off of TLC for good for the sake of those kids. Yes J and K, give your kids a vacation from the camera and get them off that show and let them lead normal lives.
As for Jon and Kate- a trip to a family therapist.

Anonymous said...

First, I'd like to see them go door to door to each and every person that they have used and thrown away and apologize.
Then I'd like them to go to the family reunion.
Then I'd like them to stop by places like Haiti where it's tough just living day to day.
Then I'd like them to take a long ride off into the sunset.