Monday, September 1, 2008

Do we see the real Jon and Kate?

I have been to forums where many people claim that we do not see the "real" Jon and Kate Gosselin and we are only seeing a few minutes of their lives. While it is true that none of us may really know them, what we see is supposed to be reality and what they do and say on the show is what they are really doing and saying. So I think for the most part, we do see the "real" Jon and Kate. I even think that Kate would tell you the same thing, in fact, she has, this is what Kate wrote on her very own website...

However, that is why our show is a reality show…you get the good, the bad and the ugly and we are determined to be the exact same people that we are when the cameras aren’t there.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea but do you have 8 kids? I actually love that one. Like if you had 8 kids, that gives you the right to treat your husband like crap.

Anonymous said...

Oh I don't care what anyone says, we see the real J&K. I can only imagine though that it must be much worse when the cameras are off.

Anonymous said...

I have always felt that we see the "real" them. I'm surprised she didn't say it was the stress of the job, you know the job of living your life and having it filmed.

Anonymous said...

If you check the website, Kate even says that seeing how they behave has helped other people, HELLOOOOOOOOOOO. Helped who? I guess it has helped people to see how they don't want to act.

Anonymous said...

Why yes we see the real them and that's why not too many people like them. I bet there is more to see too.

Anonymous said...

I don't know if we could handle seeing the real Jon and Kate. Deciding who to kick out of their lives next. Deciding what item they want to hint about needing next. Deciding how they can take advantage of more unknowing people. I just don't think we could handle it at all.

Anonymous said...

So kate is saying she is always a bitch!

Anonymous said...

They are "determined" to be rude, loud and mean, even when the cameras aren't there. Well that is something to strive for.

Anonymous said...

Yes we see the real them. You don't act that way if you are not that way.