Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Thumbtacks In Their Heads

Several people that have looked at Jon and Kate's new website had been bothered by the Kid's Corner, which showed pictures of each of their children, the pictures had thumbtacks, several were stuck in the child's head or hair. Of course Kate's favorite kids didn't have thumbtacks stuck in their heads, they were located beside the child's head.

So Jon and Kate proclaim that they don't care about what people say and they don't read anything negative, well I am guessing that they do read it, or at least someone affiliated with them read what is being wrote. I checked out their new website today to see if anything had been updated and sure enough, the thumbtacks are gone.

Hurrah for Jon and Kate finally giving a crap!!!!!! I applaud them. I have seen several other things on their site that bother me, but I have decided not to post them, I really want to see if these things change if nobody mentions them. We will see just how much they really do care about how they come off, or if they only make corrections when people that are not exactly fans take offense to certain things.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, Jon and Kate don't see what anyone says about them. Who are they fooling?

Anonymous said...

Darn, spoiled again. I was enjoying the humor of the pics, I can just see Kate saying, I like this one, I don't like this one.

Anonymous said...

I guess this was just a mishap, but I also noticed that they have not fixed any other problems, so they have to be reading stuff.

Anonymous said...

I have always wanted to put a thumb tack in Kate's head, maybe they should put a dart game on their website.

Anonymous said...

LMAO at some comments here. I must say I would like to put a few tacks in Kate's white lawn chair.

Anonymous said...

Well Jon and Kate have always been tacky people in my book.

Anonymous said...

You are right, the thumbtacks are gone and the ads have started.

Anonymous said...

who didn't have tacks? the "favorites" if i had to guess i'd say collin and hannah but i've never seen thier site i didn't know they had one.

Joni said...

All the kids had tacks in their pictures. Mady, Joel and a few others had the tacks stuck right in their heads. Cara and Hannah of course had tacks, but they were off to the side not placed through their heads. It was just so telling.

Anonymous said...

I stay away from their website because I don't want them to be proud of how many hits it gets.

Sara said...

Actually one thing they changed was Kate's response to one of the Q&A's- instead of writing "cooking in the kitchen", she put "coking in the kitchen". It was edited a few days later.

Too bad...I thought all that "coking in the kitchen" might explain a few of her pesky moral issues.