Thursday, May 7, 2009

How Many Times Can You Say "I"`

I counted 20 of them...Not once does she say "our" kids or "our" family...Same old Kate is all about
ME.....ME......ME.........

You think she could end her statement by wishing other mothers a Happy Mother's Day? Absolutely NOT....it's all about narcissistic KATE GOSSELIN! Yeah, Kate you step aside and let those sextuplets enjoy their birthday, after all where would you be if not for them? Working weekends as a nurse? Living in that small little house that you had your best memories in? Maybe you might even have a few friends or a bit of family left in your life. Fame and fortune has found its way to your doorstep via the stork, didn't it?

Let me ask one question Kate, will you be filming the sextuplets 5th birthday party for the world to see? Or, are you going to give them a day off for their birthday? Or perhaps you are giving yourself a day off since it is Mothers Day. Did you know that you were voted the second worst mother on television? Wow, quite a feat. Happy Mother's Day! Oh, in your words "you're not welcome".

http://larrykinglive.blogs.cnn.com/2009/05/07/lkl-blog-exclusive-jon-kate-plus-8-commentary-2/

May 7, 2009
LKL Web Exclusive: “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ Commentary!
Posted: 04:29 PM ET
This is an exclusive LKL Webpage commentary by Kate Gosselin of TLC’s “Jon and Kate plus 8″ – Kate, a mother of twins and sextuplets, is a guest tonight on Larry King Live! Let us know what you want to hear from Kate NOW!

It’s OUR birthday! We’re 5! The funny thing about having multiples is that they do everything in ‘we’s’…. and my sextuplets on their birthday are no different! This Sunday, my babies are turning five years old and I am asking myself that very well used question: ‘where has the time gone?’

On this day, five years ago, I was appropriately grouchy and unbearable…. I couldn’t even stand myself! I was doing what I was supposed to be doing, ‘gestating’ (as Jon always put it) my six and growing more impatient as each second passed. I was a big inflated misersble blob!

On one hand, I wanted nothing more than to go into labor because I knew my body was screaming that it couldn’t take much more…. I could literally feel it failing. On the other hand, I knew that I needed to fight for every second possible to keep my six predetermined preemies in where they were safe and exactly where they were supposed to be. . There was never going to be a time that was ’safe’ for me to deliver. I was fighting for their lives and furthermore, for their quality of life!

A few hours after the close of Mothers Day 2004, my most miserable one in my history of being a mother, I received the best six gifts (to add to the previous best two gifts I had already received in 2000) I have ever received. Alexis Faith, Hannah Joy, Aaden Jonathan, Collin Thomas, Leah Hope, and Joel Kevin arrived in that order to make my life complete. Each was completely perfect, healthy and beautiful! A mothers day I will never ever forget….I had fought and won a very trying battle….

This year, as we celebrate that miraculous day, five years later, on Mothers day, I am completely happy to step aside and allow my miracles to shine ….after all, when I look at my Precious Eight little Faces, I am quite sure that, for me, everyday is Mothers Day!

3 comments:

bcm19 said...

Speaking of Mothers Day...Jon and Kate's mothers must be so proud! What a great example their children are setting for those kids...how to lie, cheat and manipulate for "love offerings" and other freebies.
They must be so ashamed, I know I would be if my kids had turned out like these low life losers...

Anonymous said...

HELLO GOSSELINS!!!POOR BABIES--Fell sorry for them!!BIG TIME---YOU---Jon AN Kate--Your getting what you deserve!!YOU wanted TV. fame, Know you have it-Maybe poor Kate can wipe her phoney tears on dollar bills!As for Jon,Cheat on Kate,But not your kids!!! That is their MONEY You are SPENDING---Slime Bag!!!!

Anonymous said...

I used to enjoy the show in its infancy ( no pun intended). Now, its seems to be about 2 spoilt and egotistical people.. namely Jon and Kate. This now infamous show should be off the air, let the kids grow up normally, and IMO let the spoilt parents get some help. Kate is an egotistical self centered witch.