Sunday, October 26, 2008

Packing for Hawaii, Epitome of Greed

Hawaii holds a very special place in my heart, and these two buffoons are not going to ruin it for me or for anyone else who feels the same about Hawaii. When the Roloffs went to Hawaii, I was so excited for them, I wanted them to share the beauty of the islands as I know it. I wanted the kids to experience the same things I did as a child and my children have. I was almost as excited as they were! If the Duggars or any other family featured on TLC were to go, I would feel joy for them. But, not the Gosselins. Why is it that I feel such a sick feeling when I think of them in Hawaii? I know Hawaii intimately and I know the people of Hawaii. They are the kindest "folks" in the US. Hawaiians go out of their way to make you feel welcome and every resident I know would literally give you the shirt off their backs. Hawaii and her people are one of a kind. IMO, Jon and Kate Gosselin tainted the islands when they visited. They brought their exploitation to a precious place, a sacred place and it makes me sick. Those poor children, they will never remember their experiences in Hawaii, I hope they will have an opportunity to visit again without their greedy parents.
Why in the world did the resort think Jon and Kate deserved a free trip like this? What have they done to deserve it? They live like movie stars and quite frankly Kate acts like one, now. I am sick to death of these two idiots living off the backs of their kids. I am just sick of it. When will it stop?
Why couldn't the resort give the trip to another deserving family. What have Jon and Kate Gosselin done to deserve these extravagances? It's not like they hold jobs or they needed a break from their tough lives. It's not like they are raising 8 kids on their own. It's not like they couldn't afford it on their own. What have they done to deserve a trip like this? They have made money for the network, and that is the bottom line as sad as it is.
Was the first class trip to North Carolina not good enough for this family? What is a vacation, really? Usually, a family takes a vacation because the parents work all year long and mom and dad need a break. A vacation is planned so that family can spend quality time together since they are so busy with work and school.
I am disgusted that Jon and Kate can't say no to anything that is offered to them. It's time this family gives back to the community that gave to them in their time of need. To hear that they sold all the items donated to them for their own greed makes me sick. When is the mainstream media going to pick up on this modern day Jim and Tammy Faye Baker exploiting the modern day Dionne Quintuplets?
More, more, more give me more.......that is their M.O. Enough is enough!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am new to the site and have been reading on this site and other blogs that the Gosselins are moving to either North Carolina or somewhere in PA. I live in West Lawn, PA and the rumor is that they are moving here (Wilson School District) One of the other blogs posted a pic of a house they apparently bought for 1.2 million in Berks County. Any updates on the moving situation?

Anonymous said...

Please note if you go to the Hasboro site and look up the Rose Petal Cottage there is a clip of Jon and Kate plus 8.... seriously they need to be on the list of exploiters on your site.

Anonymous said...

They didn't keep the money they got from selling all of their free items in the garage sale. They donated the money to a pediatric cancer fund.

notakatelover said...

Anonymous 4:36,
They donated the money that time to charity but they have had numerous garage sales prior to this PR stint where they have kept all the money for themselves. In fact, they used to advertise the items for sale on their website going as far as saying how much they paid for the item even though it was donated!
Jon and Kate Gosselin are a class act!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! The Gosselins are moving! How do you think they will be accepted in their new town? It's awful what they are doing to their kids. First, they exploit them and ruin their privacy for the rest of their lives by putting them on national television. Then, they move across the country. How will the twins feel when they switch schools and have to deal with the "aren't you on Jon and Kate Plus 8?" every day. It's horribe that Jon and Kate don't even realize what they are doing.

Anonymous said...

Why do Jon and Kate need to renew their vows in Hawaii? They said it was to show the kids that they love eachother. Can't they do that at home, or at least pay for their trip to Hawaii?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I love this blog! It has everything I ever wanted to say about the Gosselins. Those poor kids, having to deal with this for the rest of their lives.

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am kinda shocked by this. Jealous much? Some people are more lucky/blessed than others. They are taking advantage of opportunities presented to them. I think they deserve what ever comes thier way. Don't hate.