Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tanning Bed Included

I am assuming the new house has come with a tanning bed judging by the tan that Mrs. Katie Irene Gosselin is sporting these days. I realize she doesn't spend much time at home these days so she must do double tanning while she is at home. I wonder how the fans that dropped their hard earned dollars into the love offering baskets feel about paying for Katie to keep her face glowing in the dead of winter.

Dear Jon and Kate Gosselin Fans!
Please think about sending in a donation to your local foster care agencies or any other charity instead of paying for the Gosselins new house, botox injections, tanning, striping or something other than contributing to more exploitation, please!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I were just discussing this last night. I live in the next town over and certainly don't look that tan from supervising my kids in the back yard this time of year! She looks NOTHING like she did a few years ago.

She seemed to be 'trying' extra hard on Monday's episode to be motherly and pleasant. Why nobody to assist her at the Giant center with the kids? Because she's cut everybody out of her life? But they still had box seats, gifts and character greetings.

What does next week hold?

Anonymous said...

Amen!