Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Jon and Kate Film 100th show

Emeril Lagasse has twittered about having filmed the 100th episode with Jon and Kate Gosselin......sure they are "thinking" about season five.
Will they ever be honest in anything they say on the show? If they've already filmed season five, why are they makine their viewers second guess them?
This whole PR campaign at Mr. Chows is a joke...I hate when people think you are so stupid!
Way to use your flesh and blood to darken your tan and get your ya yas off on the slopes Jon and Kate!!!!
I bet you are proud of yourselves! What does the bible saying about lying? Just saying!

Scroll down to March 11.
http://twitter.com/Emeril

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess the "not a nanny" had the kids 3,000 miles away while the liars were trying to fake out the public. I'd hate to know that these two people were my grown liars..I mean kids or that these liars were my parents. Poor kids!

Anonymous said...

Did you notice that in 8 hours, they went to J&K's, made food, filmed the show and were all done? Boy, they must have this acting stuff down to a science now. Something just seemed off about Emerill's postings.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous:
If you notice how early Emeril posted, he could have been twittering from his car en route to the stage set in Philly.
I am sure we will find out soon enough what a bunch of bull crap Jon, Kate and TLC have been trying to feed us.