Friday, March 6, 2009

Perez Hilton Says There's Trouble in Paradise, So It Must Be True!

I have to admit Perez is annoying at times but he can be spot on! Love his description of Kate.
I can't wait to hear what Chelsea Handler or Kathy Griffin have to say about Jon Minus Kate Plus 8.

The Gosselins will be on Oprah Monday, too bad the show was pre-taped, I would love to see the body chemistry between the two of them now. I don't think they could demonstrate more dislike for one another during their couch interviews. I wonder if eventually they will have to go to "split" screening with Jon and Kate. Or, maybe they'll edit one of them in like how they used to do in the old shows like the Patty Duke show. Yes we're cousins, identical cousins all the way......

http://perezhilton.com/2009-03-06-trouble-in-paradise-for-reality-tv-couple

No comments: