Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Inconsistent Kate

There are so many inconsistencies on the show, I thought I would list the ones that I have noticed. Please contribute if you can!

1. We only eat organically Who has ever seen them eat anything organic?
2. Hannah won't let me cut her hair. I won't allow Hannah to cut her hair
3. We don't have any help. I guess nannies, cooks and housekeepers don't count.
4. I hate shopping for clothes. Kate's new hobby
5. Jon works for Bob, now. Jon is unemployed
6. Wanted to marry in Hawaii the first time.. Never mentioned prior to free trip!
7. Jon-My mother lives too far to visit. Wasn't far away when she broke her foot?
8. Kate - My parents didnt know how
to help
Didn't they watch the twins during bedrest?
9. We don't chew gum when we're three! Except on the plane
10. We were that lovey dovey couple
that everyone hates
WE're not "that" couple

and the list goes on!

5 comments:

T Sharee said...

I have noticed these same instances!

Anonymous said...

We don't watch a lot of TV - Alexis is the one who knows her characters the best, Alexis lives in the world of TV.

Anonymous said...

Well, to be fair about 9, chewing gum on the plane keeps the kids' ears from popping, and what I'm sure would be a subsequent bunch of whining.

Anonymous said...

Then we went upstairs for a healthy lunch...of hot dogs and french fries

Anonymous said...

Anonymous my daughters are 4 and 6 and have taken plane trips, not once did I give them gum to chew. In fact my children have never chewed gum in their short little lives on this earth. There are alternatives to chewing gum on a plane, you can drink water or yawn. My kids have not complained once about their ears while traveling. If Kate was so "organic and healthy" she would have thought of some alternatives.