Friday, November 21, 2008

Kate Fan at Their Best!

Wow! How would Kate feel about your language? Oh, that's right she talks to her kids that way. Never mind!

Comments from a Kate fan.
1. ONLY BITCHES GO TO HELL...ALL OF YOU WILL BE THERE SOMEDAY AND WONDER WHY YOU EVER DISGRACED THE GOSSELINS...SHUT THE F*CK UP!
2. I know where you live...I can see you right now...You filthy little bitch
3. If you say anything about the Gosselins, I will come out to get you.
4. go to hell
5. you stink
6. you stink, go to hell bitch!
7. You are filthy, rotten people to accuse the Gosselins of this. How dare you!
8. Some parents are in chaos after they send 1 or 2 kids to college. How do you think the Gosselins will do it when they have to send 2 kids to college at the same time, and then, 4 years later, send 6 kids to college at the same time?
9. The Gosselins are just trying to do the best they can for their kids, that's all. If they might come across in a certain way, think about how you would be if you had 8 kids.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

RE:
1. Only bitches go to hell? THANK GOD Kate will be there to keep us company!
2.You see me RIGHT NOW? Woah, that's cool.
3. You'll come out to get me if I say what? Anything about the Gosselins. There, I said it. LMAO!
4. I have been to Hell. On a cruise once. It's nice.
5. I most certainly do not stink. I am a regular bather with lovely things from Bath and Body Works.
6. Are you off your meds? I already addressed both of those.
7. Again, I am not filthy or rotten. I clean regularly and am not dead, threrfore cannot rot.
8. Perhaps you should listen to the PA government when they have said college funds have been set up for all the kids. J&K won't be puttin' out a penny.
9. Other way around, Captain. The kids are doing pretty well for their parents.

Hey, thanks for the giggle and have a great day!

Chris said...

Gosh, this sounds just like Jon. The use of profanity is a giveaway.
The Go$$lins are not the first to have 8 kids, and they certainly won't be the last. Other families have adapted quite well and gracefully. They just need to build a bridge and get over it.

Anonymous said...

2. I know where you live...I can see you right now...You filthy little bitch
3. If you say anything about the Gosselins, I will come out to get you.

*********************************************

Come and get me, Jon!!!

Anonymous said...

I was the one who wrote those comments that said go to hell, you stink, I can see you. Yeah, I really did, okay, so don't be saying, no you didn't write those. Anyway, I was only writing those because I was mad that you are accusing the Gosselins of this. Who cares? It's not your family, not your problems, so get a life and move on. When I look at those comments, I want to throw up. You should look at some of your comments, too, and see how you feel.

Anonymous said...

LOL. Wow, someone needs their meds adjusted. Hope that Santa brought them a dictionary and a pair of glasses that aren't rose colored.
I've read some of the sites where the Gosselin fans spew forth the same nonsense. They can never come up with a decent defense of the greedy, lazy slugs but boy can they throw around the threats and curses. With fans like this who needs families! Wouldn't you feel like a celeb too with such devoted followers? I guess I can see why Kate feels the need to travel with that gray haired security dude. Pretty darn scary fans.