Sunday, August 31, 2008

Question 1

Why would you name your blog about Jon and Kate Plus 8, SixGosselins?

The reason this blog was named SixGosselins, is because that is what Jon and Kate Gosselin call their website. I would have preferred to call it the GosselinEight, but since Jon and Kate refuse to include their twin girls in the name of their website, WHO AM I to say NO to that? So here we sit with our Six Gosselins blog!

I have noticed that the title of the website, when it's searched is now Welcome to the Gosselin Ten. Big step! It was a surprise, because I thought six Gosselins was what really mattered.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a good point, who are any of us to say no?

Anonymous said...

I love the pic!

Anonymous said...

Six pay the bills, so why mention the eight.

Anonymous said...

A sackful of crap by any other name is still a sackful of crap-
That's about as nice as I can be when they are concerned-