Sunday, August 31, 2008

J&K's New Website

Yes, Jon and Kate Gosselin have updated their website. So for all you fans that can't get enough, check it out at http://www.sixgosselins.com/. I thought I would share some of my favorite parts of their questions and answers with you, the questions are in blue, Kate's answers are in black and well, my comments about it are in red.



Just wondering if the fertility treatment you used was IUI. We went through the same and also IVF but were unsuccessful. Thanks.

Yes, we used IUI, which is very different from IVF. IUI is intrauterine insemination where you take meds, are monitored via ultrasound and then your husband’s contribution is placed via catheter. There are no eggs “removed” or “put back” as with IVF. So, we were truly unaware that there were 7 possible babies in there on the day that our procedure was doneor I can assure you, we would not have gone through with it!!(We were told that there were 3 with a possibility of 4 which was, by my doctor, considered excellent to proceed.)

Wow Kate, I bet the tups will love reading that someday!


When did you decide to cut your hair short?

When I met Jon, my hair was long. It got a tad shorter after I had the girls and then went even shorter once I had the six. I have extremely thick hair so when it was long (back in the day) it gave me headaches because of the weight…unlike Jon (ohh honey, I am so sorry, but I just have to say this) I am told by my hairdresser that I will never go bald!! Yeah!!

Oh Kate, you are so sweet, thanks for reminding your husband again about his baldness, you are just too nice!

I read somewhere that you have a private chef—is that true?

Yes, her name is Kate and thank you for respectfully referring to me as a “private chef”!!! Okay, seriously now, on filming days, we have what is known (in the world of TV) as “craft services” which is a meal delivered on set for the cast and crew. And on busy shoot days, that is what we have delivered here in organic fashion…and thank God for that! It allows me to peel myself out of the kitchen to do outings or interviews for the show without compromising my families’ nutrition. On the other days, I am in my kitchen cooking…where I most love to be!

Excuse me, cast and crew? Aren't your kids the cast? Yep, sounds like a reality show to me!


How do you deal with the negative things said about you or the show? Quite honestly, we don’t pay attention.

First of all, we don’t have time to worry about what people are saying and second of all, we know that our show is benefiting so many people that we need to continue.

Really, can we get a list of the people who you have benefited? Really, I want to know.


Why don’t we see more of Kate’s or Jon’s family on the show?

There are varied reasons. Some choose not to be on camera, some are really not here on a daily (or weekly) basis for different reasons, and some don’t understand our job and how it relates to our “real” lives…which is still puzzling to us… “Our life is our show and our show is our life,” I always say and it is a very hard balance!

some don’t understand our job and how it relates to our “real” lives…which is still puzzling to us…
Why oh why is it puzzling that your family doesn't like the idea that you are exploiting your children, I think most people understand it.
________________________________________________________

And this is their favorite scripture for the week...

Romans 12:21 NIV Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
This verse is very fitting right now.
Right now, there are so many opportunities for us to repay evil with evil but we refuse.

Ok, I just can't even respond to this one. If you feel a breeze, it is me shaking my head violently.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well heck yeah their kids are their cast, without them, there is no show!

notakatelover said...

Yeah, why do you think their website is sixgosselin? No one would watch a show with Jon, Kate, Cara and Mady. They know which side their toast is buttered on.

Anonymous said...

Evil is as evil does.

Anonymous said...

This site made me throw up in my mouth a little.

Anonymous said...

There has been a lot said about this family in recent months and I see this new site as damage control, but they missed the boat again.

Anonymous said...

There has been a lot said about this family in recent months and I see this new site as damage control, but they missed the boat again.

Anonymous said...

I love how she call her kids the cast without even blinking an eye, yep, the show is their life.

Anonymous said...

This comment got me.
“Our life is our show and our show is our life,”

That is just sad.

Anonymous said...

I would just like to know why we do not see Jodi or Beth anymore.