Friday, March 27, 2009

Worth Posting

Sent in by Spoiled Mom. You have worked hard and I hope things get easier for you.


Maria said...
You all are pathetic. Of course they are making money off of this, why else would they be doing it. When their show is finished their kids are gonna be set for life. They won't have to worry about college or anything like that. That's more than most of us can say.

January 23, 2009 6:33 AM

~~~~~~~~~~

Brilliant observation, Maria. However, at the rate Katie Irene is going, there is not going to be any "college fund" for the kids. "If" they do continue the series, I see it only lasting another season at best. I am guessing it is a contingent five year contract. After the age of five, what are the cameramen goingt to do, film the 'tups around school? I think not. I do see Kate being selfish enough to allow filiming to occur while the kids come home from school, interferring even more with their daily lives. Can you imagine these children when the "lights and cameras" are gone? My sympathies for their school teachers.

And to end, when my husband and I decided to have children, we decided to put away from day one for their college savings. No worries of explotation or cable series coming our way anytime soon. It has been very difficult, but I have continued to save for my daughters' college education, even though my husband passed away 6 years ago and I have battled cancer not once but twice. This second round, my insurance would not cover. My oldest daughter graduates in 2013 and it will be here in a blink of an eye. There are those that have it more harder than I, and that is why I am disgusted at the times that Kate says she is "exhausted" because she is "working". Give me a break, Kate. You have no idea of what is going on the real world. While others are losing their jobs and homes, you and your husband quit your jobs and purchase a multi-million dollar home because you exploit your children. You have turned your "youngest" twin, Maddy, into a hot mess that you have no idea how to handle, and it seems as if your perfect world is crumblind down around you. I still have the look on your face etched in my mind when the doctor's wife was gracious enough to convince him to donate his servies for a tummy tuck for you...you also wanted breast augmentation, and the doctor suggested you get a new bra.. seems as if that was the only time you have been told "no" to something in your life. You did not say a word, you did not have to..the anger was written all over your face.
I have to admit, I did enjoy the show. It showed me that all the money and freebies, and donations in the world do not make one happy. It is family and friends that make our lives complete. You, Kate, have written all of your family and friends off, so know all you have is your "show" and your money....how miserable you must be.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are all pathetic?
No, Kate and Jon are pathetic. What they have done to their kids and the way they have treated the people trying to help them, that is pathetic. Talking about the weirdos is not pathetic at all.